To: Powderwood at Landmark Condominium Homeowners
RE: Process for Attending a Board Meeting
In an attempt to better serve those homeowners desiring to attend the regular Management Committee HOA Meetings, the board has outlined a new process for homeowners to attend and put items on the agenda.
In accordance to Utah Code 57-8-57 Open Meetings law owners can attend the open forum of the management committee meetings. This allows owners to discuss items, and to view the process and agenda items of these meetings. When meetings move to an executive session those homeowners present are excused and must leave the meeting.
The regular board meeting is usually the first Tuesday of each month, however like this month it can be moved depending on the committees availability to a different day. Aprils meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April 10th, 2018 at 6:00 PM in the Clubhouse. If you desire to attend this meeting please see the following process in order to do so.
- The homeowner must contact the HOA manager via email to request attendance to the meeting.
- In the email the owner must state who they are, what unit they own, and what items they would like brought up at the meeting.
- The HOA manager will then inform the management committee of the homeowner’s desire, and if possible resolve any items prior to the meeting. If the items need a physical appearance in the board meeting the Manager will inform the homeowner to attend.
- If owners just want to attend and do not have items to bring forth, they must still go through the same process.
- Any homeowner not conforming to this process will be asked to leave the meeting.
- We ask that homeowners supply at least 48 hours’ notice to the manager if they desire to attend the meeting.
- The contact email for the manager of Powderwood is firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses to this email will typically be answered with 48 business hours.
If you have additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
Property Management Systems
Representative agent for Powderwood at Landmark Condominiums